Press Release Summary:
- Allows seamless collaboration of video into the dispatching process through MASvideo
- Records video within a single application
- Ability to coordinate incoming alarms with the associated video captured by cameras located at the monitored site
Original Press Release:
exacqVision Now Integrates with MASterMind Providing Dynamic Cooperation Between Video Verification and Alert
exacqVision now integrates with MASterMind providing dynamic cooperation between video verification and alert
Westford, Mass. – (July 17, 2019) – Exacq has announced its integration with the highly rated monitoring station software, MASterMind. These technologies combined utilize video verification services to receive live video from the exacq Network Video Recorder when an event occurs, and sends a call to the monitoring station call center.
Made possible through the Connected Partner Program, the exacqVision and MASterMind integration allows seamless collaboration of video into the dispatching process through MASvideo. This provides command centers and central stations the ability to coordinate incoming alarms with the associated video captured by cameras located at the monitored site.
The integration provides powerful features such as:
- View live video linked to an incoming alarm
- Control single or multi image views
- Select between cameras utilizing PTZ camera features
- Record video within a single application
The Connected Partner Program is designed for product manufacturers and software developers. This opportunity offers access to all the tools needed to build integrations with Tyco products, including software, hardware, documentation, sample code, dedicated engineering and marketing support.