Press Release Summary:
Offering isolated switch inputs, Form C relay outputs, encoder input, and timer-controlled Form A relay outputs, Net I/O providesÂ process monitoring, control, and reporting platform for 100% Ethernet-based users of Total Vu™ HMI monitoring and control software. All I/O of this Ethernet-based DIO and control interface add-on is packaged in oneÂ enclosure, and all connections use detachable screw terminals for facilitated installation. Solution works with any PC form factor.
Original Press Release:
LaserLinc Announces Net I/O for Total Vu(TM) HMI
FAIRBORN, OHIO – LaserLinc, Inc., a USA manufacturer of technology for precision measurement is pleased to introduce Net I/O for 100% Ethernet-based users of Total Vu™ HMI. Net I/O is a highly effective process monitoring, control, and reporting platform.
Net I/O is an Ethernet-based digital I/O and control interface add-on for users of Total Vu™ monitoring and control software. The add-on provides isolated switch inputs, Form C relay outputs, encoder input, and precision timer-controlled Form A relay outputs. All I/O is neatly packaged in an enclosure and all connections use detachable screw terminals for easy installation. Use of the Ethernet connection is part of LaserLinc’s move toward ease of installation and maintenance, modular systems, and minimizing costs.
The Ethernet interface means customers can easily extend the capability of existing systems by connecting directly to the host PC using a common Ethernet cable or via standard network hardware. There is no hardware to install in the host PC – it can be installed at any distance away from the host, such as in a controls cabinet, and it works with any PC form factor: desktop, laptop, notebook, all-in-one, mini-PC, etc.
• Add switch inputs for external/remote triggering of actions
• Add relay output for signaling PLCs or activating lights, buzzers or other devices based on monitored process conditions/ dimensions
• Add relay output for closed loop control of line speed, pressure, RPM, or other device based on a monitored input
• Track distance or angle for correlation with other measurements and processes
• Use standard low cost Ethernet patch cables
• Route over standard Ethernet networks with bandwidth usage below 1% (of 100 Mb connection)
• Unlimited distance between Net I/O enclosure and host PC
• Add multiple Net I/O devices to the network to seamlessly expand I/O capability
• Use a wireless adapter to eliminate the need for a signal cable
• Use Windows-based PC/ laptop/ all-in-one/mini-PC, tablets as host
About LaserLinc - LaserLinc specializes in laser and ultrasonic technology for precision measurement and inspection of diameter, ovality, material thickness or wall thickness, concentricity, eccentricity, and inside diameter. Made in USA.
Tel: +1 937-318-2440
777 Zapata Dr.
Fairborn, OH 45324 USA
Tel: +1 937-318-2440
Fax: +1 937-318-2445
LaserLinc booth #2601
LaserLinc booth #1335
Marketing Options LLC
Tel: +1 937-436-2648