Press Release Summary:
Providing tools for effectively managing business operations PFW ERP v5.7 comes with money- and time-saving features for SMBS and process manufacturers. It offers streamlined inventory functionality, receivables management, customer account management, along with sales order pricing management. Designed for deployment in multiple locations and workstations, software enables efficient document processing, and allows users to switch between multiple companies and manage workload.
Original Press Release:
Sage North America Launches Sage PFW ERP 5.7, an Exceptional Money and Time Saving Tool for Small & Medium-Sized Multinational Businesses Including Process Manufacturers
Latest Release Offers New Tools to More Effectively Manage Business Operations
Irvine, Calif. - February 11, 2009 - Sage North America announced today the availability of Sage PFW ERP 5.7, the new version of the company's enterprise resource planning (ERP) system designed for small and medium-sized multinational businesses including process manufacturers. Its new money- and time-saving features can help contribute to improving a company's bottom line. Sage PFW ERP 5.7 also offers an improved user interface that includes new fields, expanded field sizes, and other improvements in direct response to customer feedback.
"Sage PFW ERP helps companies become more efficient in their daily business management tasks so they can focus more time and energy on strategic projects that generate revenue," said Sam Hunter, Sage North America senior vice president and general manager, Business Management Division. "Version 5.7 exemplifies our continued focus on our customers, and our ongoing commitment to help make business management as simple and cost-effective as possible."
Key money- and time-saving new features and enhancements in Sage PFW ERP 5.7 include:
1. Streamlined Inventory functionality-Version 5.7 offers tighter control and improved visibility of inventory items throughout the system with the ability to now designate items as non-active and completely remove them from data entry look-ups, providing more accurate inventory and lessening potential costly mistakes.
2. Better Receivables management-The new Historical Receivables and Aged Receivables by Due Date reporting offers new reporting and credit metric tracking that improves business operational insight.
3. Improved Customer Account management-The ability to write off small balances of overpayments and underpayments while processing cash receipts helps provide more accurate customer balances and better determine customer creditworthiness.
4. Enhanced Sales Order Pricing-Business owners can quickly verify correct pricing by checking price overrides using a new option in the Sales Order report, which highlights price changes and compares new pricing to original prices.
1. Faster Month-end reporting-Utilizing new bank statement import functionality, version 5.7 provides a faster, more automated way to reconcile bank accounts and complete monthly reports.
2. Better Multiple Company processing-Users can more easily switch between multiple companies and manage workload, reducing the possibility of errors when processing data for two or more companies.
3. More efficient Document processing-Users can now print and post documents directly from Accounts Receivable, Purchase Order, and Order Entry data entry screens.
4. Automated installation-Companies with multiple locations and workstations can quickly deploy version 5.7 and subsequent service packs utilizing a new automated process across their enterprise.
Pricing and Availability
Sage PFW ERP 5.7 is available now through local, authorized Sage PFW business partners across North America. For additional information and pricing, contact Sage North America at 888-473-5135, your local Sage PFW business partner, or visit www.sagepfw.com.
About Sage North America
Sage North America is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading global supplier of business management software and services. At Sage, we live and breathe business every day. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve their ambitions. Our range of business software and services is continually evolving as we innovate to answer our customers' needs. Our solutions support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking, merchant services and the specialized needs of the construction, distribution, healthcare, manufacturing, nonprofit and real estate industries. Sage North America employs approximately 4,800 people and supports nearly 2.9 million small and medium-size business customers. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs 14,500 people and supports 5.8 million customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit the web site at www.sagenorthamerica.com or call 866-308-2378.