Press Release Summary:
Enterprise Marketing Automation v7.5 features multichannel inbound support that allows users to respond to campaigns anywhere via mobile device. Users can define and manage customer loyalty programs automatically, and program also supports signed email and 3rd-party deliverability management services. Deployed on-premise or hosted on cloud computing platforms, software also includes Web services APIs that enable it to be embedded in mashup applications as customer marketing engine.
Original Press Release:
Brick Street Software Announces Enterprise Marketing Automation 7.5
Marketing Engine for Cloud-Based Mashup Applications
BOSTON - Brick Street Software introduced Enterprise Marketing Automation (EMA) version 7.5. In EMA, users draw their customer-facing marketing processes, and EMA executes them automatically, for true automated one-to-one marketing.
EMA 7.5 extends this best-of-breed functionality with the following features and enhancements:
- Mobile Marketing: Multi-channel inbound support allows customers to respond to campaigns anywhere, anytime, using any kind of mobile device.
- Loyalty Programs: Define and manage customer loyalty programs automatically.
- Email Deliverability: Support for signed email and third party deliverability management services.
EMA 7.5 contains comprehensive support for cloud computing and mashup applications:
- EMA can be deployed on-premises or hosted on cloud computing platforms, with subscription or perpetual licensing options.
- Web Services APIs allow EMA to be embedded in mashup applications as a customer marketing engine. All EMA data and features can be accessed from external web applications using these APIs.
"By using EMA as an embedded marketing engine, companies can deploy new web-based services with sophisticated marketing functionality in a fraction of the time and cost required to build from scratch," said Gary Winder, vice president of product management at Brick Street.
About Brick Street Software:
Brick Street Software makes world-class marketing and customer interaction software products that deepen customer relationships, decrease costs, and increase total relationship value. Brick Street Software acquired KANA Software's marketing software product portfolio in 2008: KANA Marketing Automation, KANA Connect, and KANA Foundation Analytics.
For more information, visit http://brickstreetsoftware.com/.