Press Release Summary:
Made of plastic or resin material, 125 kHz GAO111002 tag is resistant to immersion in salt water, alcohol, oil, and 10% HCl and ammonia. It provides read range from 2-6 cm and has operating temperature of -40 to 85Â°C and storage temperature of -55 to 100Â°C. Weighing only 1.0 g, unit is EM4100 compliant and also features capacity of 64-bit R/W and maximum read quantity of 1 tag/sec. Applications include logistics, anti-counterfeiting, and access control.
Original Press Release:
Low Frequency Encapsulated RFID Tag Resistant to Harsh Environments
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) presents its 125kHz Encapsulated RFID Tag (GAO111002) specifically designed for applications such as logistics, anti-counterfeiting, access control and for use in harsh industrial environments.
This LF encapsulated RFID tag is resistant to immersion in salt water, alcohol, oil, 10% HCl and ammonia. It provides a tested read range from 2cm to 6cm and can be attached to or placed on an object.
GAO's Low Frequency (LF) Encapsulated RFID Tag has the following features:
1. Type: Contactless read only
2. Operating Frequencies: 125KHz±6KHz
3. Capacity: 64 bit R/W
4. Data Coding Types: Manchester, Biphase, PSK
5. Multi-Detection: No
6. Max. Read Quantity: 1 tag/s
7. Diameter: F20mm×3.5mm
8. Material: Plastic or resin
9. Weight: 1.0g
10. Compliance: EM4100 or other compatible tags
11. Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
12. Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
For more information about GAO's Low Frequency (LF) Encapsulated RFID Tag, please visit www.GAORFID.com or contact Sales@GAORFID.com.
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. is a leading provider of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) hardware and solutions to end users worldwide. GAO RFID combines best of breed with low cost RFID readers, RFID tags and enabling-RFID software. GAO offers a wide variety of RFID readers, tags and antennas in all the RFID technologies, Low Frequency (LF), High Frequency (HF), Ultra High Frequency (UHF, Gen 2) as well as Active and Semi-Passive. GAO RFID's products and services are easily customized for use in asset tracking, healthcare, supply chain & logistics, event management, access control, livestock tracking, inventory control & management, field service maintenance and document authentication.
For more information please visit www.GAORFID.com
GAO RFID Inc. is a member of GAO Group, which also includes
1. GAO Tek Inc.- www.GAOTek.com
2. GAO Research Inc. - www.GAOResearch.com
3. GAO RFID Asset Tracking - www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com
4. GAO Embedded - www.GAOEmbedded.com
5. GAO Instruments - www.GAOInstruments.com
6. GAO Comm - www.GAOComm.com
7. GAO Fiber Optics - www.GAOFiberOptics.com
Company Name: GAO RFID Inc.
Address 1: 601 Milner Avenue, Third Floor