Emeryville, CA – Emeryville Pharmaceutical Services (EPS) offers a brief comprehensive strategy for evaluating antimicrobial preservative effectiveness in a variety of everyday products. Please see more details in our recently released blog "Understanding Antimicrobial/Preservative Effectiveness in Everyday Products" http://www.emerypharmaservices.com/blog/understanding-antimicrobialpreservative-effectiveness-everyday-products and video blog "Testing Antimicrobial/Preservative Effectiveness" http://www.emerypharmaservices.com/blog/video-testing-antimicrobialpreservative-effectiveness.
EPS also offers innovative microbiological testing such as comprehensive drug resistance profiling and biofilm modeling. EPS is offering state-of-the-art analytical services, including nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR) and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS), with same day service available for the San Francisco Bay Area.
Microbiology services include:
• Minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) for antibiotics
• Minimum bactericidal and fungicidal concentrations, as well as virucidal activity (MBC/MFC/IC50) for antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral compounds.
• Time-kill assay for antibiotics or antiseptics
• Resistance profiling for antibiotics
• Bacterial biofilm models
• Cytotoxicity testing using live human or murine cell lines.
Chemistry services include:
• 1-Dimensional NMR: 1H, 13C, 19F, 31P, 11B, as well as supplementary services
• 2-Dimensional NMR: COSY, NOESY, HSQC, HMBC, as well as supplementary services
• Variable temperature analysis
• LC-MS analysis, featuring a triple-orthogonal detection system using PDA, ELSD, and MS detectors
A full list of services is available at www.emerypharmaservices.com.
About Emeryville Pharmaceutical Services
Emeryville Pharmaceutical Services (EPS) provides quality analytical chemistry and microbiology services to companies worldwide. With its state-of-the-art laboratory equipment and facilities, EPS is committed to the highest quality science, customer service, as well as exceptional professionalism. For examples of the complex experiments capable of being run at EPS, as well as discussions on current scientific methodology and understanding, visit the EPS blog, as well as the EPS website. Or feel free to contact Dr. Dmitri Debabov or Dr. Timothy Shiau.
Dmitri Debabov, PhD
Timothy Shiau, PhD