Press Release Summary:
Designed to monitor liquid flow rate and temperature, TracerÂ®vm with User Interface is suited for use in injection molding cooling water circuits and filter monitoring applications. Unit includes color LCD, totalizing function, and internal rechargeable battery for temporary operation unattached to power source. Available with connection sizes from 3/8–1 Â½ in. NPT or BSPP, meter offers flow rates of 1–15 lpm through 10–200 lpm and operating temperature limit of 100Â°C.
Original Press Release:
New Tracer®vm Flowmeter with User Interface
For use in injection molding cooling water circuits, filter monitoring, or other industrial cooling water application.
Burger & Brown Engineering is pleased to announce the release of the new Tracer®vm Electronic Flowmeter with User Interface. This new product offering employs reliable vortex shedding technology to monitor liquid flow rate and temperature. The newly designed control circuit provides some of the same features as previous Switching Tracer flowmeter such as:
• Turbulent Flow Indication (FCI Technology)
• Programmable switch set points (1A, 30VAC) for high or low flow or temperature and turbulent flow rate
• User selectable analog outputs for flow and temperature 0 to 5 or 0 to 10VDC
• BTU’s per minute calculation
• Selectable temperature and flow rate units
• Sealed pushbuttons for menu navigation
• Glycol input up to 30% for FCI calculation
• Optional NIST Traceable Calibration
New features include:
• Totalizing function with volume display from a selected point
• Bright Color LCD display
• Vortex Shedding Sensor Technology
• Internal rechargeable battery for temporary operation unattached to power source
• Optional Cables for AC wall adapter or connection to RJG eDart System™
New Tracer®VM flowmeter with User Interface allows water resource budgeting through the use of the totalizing function. Vortex shedding technology increases reliability with flow sensors that are less susceptible to dirty cooling water conditions. The display is bright and easy to read in low light areas. Connection sizes are available from 3/8” through 1-1/2”NPT or BSPP. Flow rates are 1 to 15LPM through 10 to 200LPM. 100°C operating temperature limit is standard. Upper temperature limit of 120°C is available in the lower flow ranges. Product will be available for shipment beginning in early December 2017.