Press Release Summary:
ECO-FLO Energy Recovery Ventilators are suitable for homes, apartments, offices, or commercial buildings. Units are designed to regulate airflow in single rooms and offer fresh air circulation from outside. Product features moisture damage prevention, low energy demand (5.61 W) and operation as low as 0.2 SONES.
Original Press Release:
Continental Fan “Eco-Flo Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)”
Continental Fan’s new ECO-FLO Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) is the all-in-one ventilation solution for new construction and renovation projects involving homes, apartments, offices, or commercial buildings. This compact ERV is designed to help regulate airflow in single rooms that may be neglected by larger HVAC systems. It provides filtered fresh air circulation from outside and can heat or cool a room depending on the season.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Extracts stale indoor air
- Recovers thermal energy from extracted air
- Supplies fresh, pre-treated air
- Maintains a comfortable humidity setting
- Moisture damage prevention
- Lowers heating and cooling cost throughout the year
- Low energy demand (5.61 W)
- Quiet operation (as low as 0.2 SONES)
- Multifunctional wireless remote control
- Plug-&-Play installation
- Air purification (MERV 6)
- Rated for continuous operation
For more information contact James Peck, or visit us on the web to view our full line of residential https://continentalfan.com/product-category/residential/ & commercial https://continentalfan.com/product-category/commercial/ ventilation products.