Press Release Summary:
E9000 Portable Emissions Analyzer is used for regulatory and maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace, and combustion applications. Unit is integrated with automatic data logging software and comes with built-in printer with non-fading paper. Product uses Android app to monitor and save data and offers internal data storage memory of 16,000 tests. Analyzer is equipped with internal thermoelectric chiller and heated probe head.
Original Press Release:
NEW E9000 Portable Emissions Analyzer With Heated Sample Line
The NEW E9000 emissions analyzer with Heated Sample Line is a complete portable system for EPA compliance level emissions monitoring and testing. The E9000 is ideal for regulatory & maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace, and other combustion applications.
- Up to (9) Total Gas Sensors
- Electrochemical Sensors – O₂, CO, NO, NO₂, SO₂, H₂S
- NDIR Sensors – CO₂, CxHy (HC), High CO
- Heated Probe Head & Sample Line
- Internal Thermoelectric Chiller with Automatic Condensate Removal
- Internal Data Storage Memory (16,000 Tests)
- Built-in Printer with Non-Fading Paper
- Android App to Monitor & Save Data
- Software with Automatic Data Logging
- Low NOx and True NOx Capable
- Pre-Calibrated Gas Sensors