Our client, an important manufacturer of motors for various industries such as mini-splits, electric appliances, etc; wanted to increase production but did not have enough space for a conventional furnace.
It had very fast cooling and heating times, which considerably lengthened its production cycles.
We made the installation of a box furnace for heat treatment of stators with the following characteristics:
- A dual-function furnace providing both heating and cooling
- Advanced combustion control with variable excess air to optimize energy consumption at high temperatures
- A system offering great temperature uniformity throughout the cycle (especially at low temperatures)
- An afterburner that eliminates the emission of volatile organic compounds into the atmosphere
- Box furnace with operational temperature of 620°C (1,150°F)
- High-speed burners to improve heat transfer and optimize fuel consumption
- Incorporating PLC and touch screen for easy operation
- Compact design
At Nutec Bickley we are experts in the installation and customization of firing systems for all kinds of industries. Come to us if you are interested in a complete solution or if you need to update your current equipment.