(WEST FARGO, N.D.) Doosan will display a variety of heavy equipment in its boothÂ - C5487Â - in the Central Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center during the annual World of Concrete in Las Vegas, February 2 – 5, 2016.
On display will be the new DL220-5 wheel loader, paired with a Z-bar loader linkage arm, as well as an optional hydraulic quick coupler and pallet fork attachment. Also at the exhibit will be the new DX140W-5 wheel excavator with a new power tilting coupler and a DXB100H hydraulic breaker.
DL220-5 wheel loader
The new DL220-5 is a 3.0-cubic-yard wheel loader and replaces the “dash-3” (interim Tier 4) model with a Tier 4-compliant Doosan DL06 engine. The wheel loader offers a variety of product enhancements, including improved operator comfort, increased productivity and easy serviceability. Designed to perform well in a variety of applications, the DL220-5 excels at digging, heavy lifting, carrying materials with a pallet fork and general construction tasks.
Wheel loader operator enhancements include:
• Improved adjustable steering column: more floor space/ more legroom
• New fuel consumption gauge: reports how much fuel the new DL220-5 wheel loader is using in real time; operators can read the gauge on the standard color LCD screen
• Dashboard keypad updates: easier to review, adjust settings and clean
• Two rear LED lamps: provide better visibility when working at night
An optional high-lift configuration for the DL220-5 wheel loader provides operators with extra dump height. The option is particularly useful for operators who regularly load trucks and need additional lift height to efficiently dump material. In addition, the DL220-5 can be configured with an optional quick coupler for easy attachment changes, including buckets (general purpose, light material or multi-purpose) and pallet forks.
Attachment: Quick coupler
Customers can quickly change their non-hydraulic wheel loader attachments without leaving their seat with the Doosan quick coupler attachment. The attachment is constructed with heavy-duty materials and are available in a variety of styles and configuration to add flexibility to the wheel loader line.
Quick coupler features include:
• Four-point pickup system: Eases coupling/uncoupling on uneven terrain
• Angle cylinder design: Requires less maintenance
• Load center: Moved forward for a maximum of 2 inches from the original pin-on attachment position
• Hydraulic installation kit: Utilizes existing loader hydraulics
• Adjustable stops: Allow for easy and precise adjustment of roll-back stops
Doosan quick couplers are approved for Doosan DL200-5 through DL550-5 wheel loaders.
Attachment: Pallet fork
Lift, carry and place a variety of materials with the pallet fork, designed specifically for Doosan wheel loaders. The attachment excels in heavy construction applications and offers multiple carriage widths and tine lengths.
Other features include:
• Open carriage: Provides good visibility for picking up and placing materials
• Manual adjustable tines: Allows forks to be adjusted depending on material
• Quick coupler mount only: Quickly attaches and removes from carriages, allowing the attachment to be used on multiple carriers.
DX140W-5 wheel excavator
For applications that require a heavy-duty excavator with rubber tires, the DX140W-5 wheel excavator is a popular choice for customers who regularly drive on finished concrete or asphalt surfaces. The 14.3 metric-ton wheel excavator replaces the “dash-3” (interim Tier 4) models with a Tier 4-compliant 124 net-horsepower Doosan DL06 engine and features improved fuel efficiency from a new Smart Power Control (SPC) selectable engine mode.
The new DX140W-5 wheel excavator offers customers multiple enhancements, including improved operator comfort, machine performance and enhanced visibility. However, what haven’t changed are the dependable performance, comfort and ease of service of the “dash-3” model.
New machine updates include:
• Ergonomic joystick: improves operator comfort and ease of use
• Relocated rear camera: enhances rear visibility
• Camera monitor: allows operators to monitor machine information while camera is on
• Floor pedal: adds optional way for operators to activate two-way auxiliary hydraulics
• Alternator upgrade: provides 80 amps for improved performance
• Emergency stop: moved to seat base for easy reach
• Two pump flow now standard for auxiliary hydraulics
Attachment: Power tilting coupler
The new Doosan power tilting coupler provides increased versatility and precision when digging trenches, general excavation applications and final grading tasks with wheel or crawler excavators. With the new coupler, Doosan excavator operators can angle a trenching or grading bucket 67 degrees left and right for up to 134 degrees of rotation. Increased flexibility of the power-titling coupler can help eliminate the need for multiple attachments on the jobsite.
The power tilting coupler is approved for Doosan excavators: the DX63-3 compact model; DX140LC-5 through DX255LC-5 crawler models; and DX140W-5 through DX210W-5 wheel models.
Attachment: DXB100H hydraulic breaker
The Doosan DXB100H hydraulic breaker delivers up to 750 blows per minute. It is designed for use with excavators in the 10- to 15-metric-ton weight range, including the Doosan DX140W-5 wheel excavator. Specific to the 2,061-pound DXB100H is the energy recovery system that increases strike power for maximum productivity in rental applications. The hydraulic breaker has a minimum hydraulic flow of 18.5 gallons per minute to a maximum of 31.7 gallons per minute.
Doosan breakers are approved for Doosan excavators: the DX140LC-5 through DX350LC-5 crawler models; and the DX140W-5 through DX210W-5 wheel models.
ABOUT DOOSAN INFRACORE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AMERICA
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America, headquartered in West Fargo, North Dakota, markets the Doosan brand of products that includes large excavators, wheel loaders and articulated dump trucks. With more than 160 heavy equipment dealer locations in North America, Doosan is known for an unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy construction equipment. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America is a subsidiary of Doosan Infracore Bobcat Holdings Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd. For more information on Doosan products, visit DoosanEquipment.com.
Quick Look: Doosan DX140W-5 wheel excavator
• Engine: Doosan DL06 Tier 4
• Horsepower (net): 124 hp
• Operating weight: 31,526 lb.
• Max. digging reach (ground): 24 ft. 2 in.
• Max. digging depth: 14 ft. 8 in.
• Max. dump height: 19 ft. 4 in.
• Bucket digging force: 20,349 lbf.
• Arm digging force: 17,064 lbf.
• Two rear outriggers and front dozer blade
• Options: Boom float, plug heater, cab guarding, rear and side cameras, additional work lamps, rotating beacon and air compressor
Quick Look: Doosan DL220-5 wheel loader
• Horsepower (gross): 160 hp
• Operating weight: 27,381 lb. (28,296 lb. with high-lift option)
• Bucket capacity: 3.0 cu. yd.
• Dump height: 9 ft. 6 in. (11 ft. with high-lift option)
• Breakout force: 22,706 lbf. (25,180 lbf. with high-lift option)
For more information, contact:
Ryan JohnsonÂ - Two Rivers Marketing