The new model 49-56 precision digital micrometer combines a modern contemporary look with a robust mechanical design and new improved electronics, including a digital linear encoder.
The system features a comprehensive software program for controlling test speed, auto zero, auto sample detect, selectable opening distance, selectable measurement range, selectable dwell time, built-in auto sample feed option, statistics, multiple languages and calibration records. Designed for thickness measurements of sheet materials, the 49-56 can be configured to meet any ISO, ASTM, EDANA or other International specifications for paper, corrugated, plastics, plastic film, tissue paper, nonwovens, textiles and other sheet like substrates.
Unlike conventional micrometers, the 49-56 precision micrometer offers a cantilever balance system to allow extremely light pressure measurements. This feature also allows adding or removing additional weights for multiple pressure applications.
• Modern design
• Movable color TFT display with touch screen
• Measuring range 0.000 - 10.000 mm
• High resolution option (extra decimal)
• Adjustable gap (measuring height)
• Multilingual user interface
• Metric or imperial units
• On screen statistics
• Sample detect sensor
• Graph Master compatible
• Internal calibration routine Serial port for RS232, Printer and Graph Master output
• Special anvil diameters and dead weight loads available
• Optional internal strip feeder unit for strips up to 75mm wide
• Optional Gage blocks available (for verifying the instrument)
• Optional Sample Support Table 49-56-01
• Optional footswitch (to start test)
If you would like more information, please call: 1-800-762-2478
Sherri B Thompson, Ad Manager