Powered by Performance Optimizing Software Robotics
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN – Dematic, a supplier of intra-logistics systems for the factory, warehouse and distribution center, will feature a variety of solutions for receiving, storage, order fulfillment, kitting, buffer staging, packing and shipping at ProMat 2015, the premier international supply chain event. ProMat will occur March 23–26, 2015 at McCormick Place South in Chicago, IL.
Multiple solution demonstrations will be presented:
• Automated piece picking from donor SKU totes to order totes supported by a robot
• Order consolidation using a light directed Put/Pack wall
• Automated pallet storage with a Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Automated Guided Vehicle System (AGVS)
• Deep lane pallet staging using an automated Satellite Shuttle
• Sequencing buffer supported by a Dematic Multishuttle that accommodates cartons and totes, double deep in a multi-level rack structure
• Materials delivery with Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) designed to transport totes in production or distribution applications
All solutions will be managed and controlled by Dematic iQ performance optimizing software. The software optimizes operational processes from planning to order fulfillment and shipping within a single flexible, scalable and modular platform. It offers visibility and insight into system performance; intuitive dashboards operate on desktop computers, laptops and mobile devices. A built-in data layer sets the foundation for analytics and smarter decision making.
Visit Dematic at ProMat, booth 1203, March 23–26 at McCormick Place South in Chicago. For more information, visit www.dematic.com or contact Cheryl Falk at 262-860-6715 or Cheryl.Falk@dematic.com.
Dematic is a global engineering company that provides a comprehensive range of intelligent warehouse logistics and materials handling solutions. With a global knowledge network of more than 4,000 skilled logistics professionals, Dematic is able to provide customers with a unique perspective in world-class materials handling solution design. Our commitment to solution development, combined with engineering centers and manufacturing plants in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, ensures Dematic has the range and capability to provide reliable, flexible, cost-effective solutions globally. Our successful track record has led to the development and implementation of more than 4,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium, and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors. Dematic generates a global business volume of approximately $1.5 billion.
507 Plymouth NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505 • 877-725-7500
Vice President, Global Marketing Communications