Press Release Summary:
Equipped with batteries, internal adjustable timer and onscreen countdown, DD-5 Digital Durometer can store and view up to 200 measurements. Providing 0.1 resolution, unit comes with high and low buttons for setting tolerance limits. Offering quicker response speed, product’s dial rotates up to 270°. Integrated with USB port, durometer is used to measure surface gloss.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New Model DD-5 Digital Durometer
Designed to Measure Surface Gloss that cannot be Measured using Traditional Gloss-Meters
The Model DD-5 digital durometer is the latest innovation for performing timed hardness testing. The Model DD-5 is equipped with an internal adjustable timer and onscreen countdown that can be set to a desired elapsed time from 0-30 seconds.
When enabled, the timer function will be automatically activated when the presser foot meets the test specimen. Up to 200 readings can be stored and viewed inside the durometer or downloaded through the USB port.
- Adjustable Measurement Timer with Onscreen Countdown
- Store and View up to 200 Measurements
- USB Data Output
- Download and Collect Data Using USB Smart Cable
- Set Tolerance Limits
- Manufactured in Accordance with ASTM D2240 Specification
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
- One Year Warranty
- Custom Made Carrying Case
- High and low buttons for setting tolerance limits
- Solid state circuitry with LCD display
- Batteries Included
- Response speed is immediate
- Holds reading until reset
- 0.1 resolution
- Dial rotates up to 270°
- Extra-Large Number Display
- Item Nos. HA-003851, HA-003863
Sherri B. Thompson
Paul N. Gardner Company, Inc.
316 NE 1st Street,
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Phone: (954) 946-9454