Press Release Summary:
D999-FR Grain Moisture Tester features 4.3 in. LCD touch screen display which shows moisture, temperature, and test weight measurements. Unit offers frozen and hot grain temperature reading from -4°F to 158°F. Product comes with USB power supply and five year warranty. Tester provides 250 grain calibrations and features lightweight carrying case. D999-FR enables user to synchronize and send results to smartphone, tablet or computer using a Bluetooth connection.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New D999-FR Grain Moisture Tester
An Advanced Handheld State-of-the-Art Grain Moisture Tester
The D999-FR grain moisture tester is a state-of-the-art grain tester, and the perfect tool to compliment harvesting and storage tasks. The most advanced handheld device in the world.
The D999-FR moisture tester has more than 250 grain calibrations with a wide temperature range for testing both frozen and hot grain. This tester is the only grain moisture meter in the world with wireless data communication.
- 4.3" LCD Touch Screen Display provides moisture, temperature, and test weight on one screen
- Moisture Range: 5% to 50% depending on grain
- Frozen and Hot Grain temperature reading from -4°F to 158°F
- Over 250 Grain Calibrations available
- On-Screen Customization
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries allow up to 8 hours of continuous use
- USB Power Supply Included
- Get fast results in less than 5 seconds
- Accuracy of 0.1% or 0.2% depending on the grain
- The only grain moisture meter in the world with wireless data communication
- Synchronize and send your results to your smartphone, tablet or computer using a Bluetooth connection
- Rugged, lightweight carrying case included
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
- Item No. MO-060525