Press Release Summary:
Customer Service Suite for Utilities is pre-integrated CIS built on SAPÂ® technology helps reduce risk, helps ensure short, reliable implementation, and delivers technologies to facilitate customer-driven operations. Designed for IT, financial and customer service functions, it includes SAP ERP Financials, SAP for Utilities, SAP Biller Direct, SAP Customer Relationship Management, SAP NetWeaverÂ® Business Warehouse, and SAP Business Communications Management software.
Original Press Release:
CIBER Delivers Fast Implementation of Customer Information Systems for Utilities with Launch of Customer Service Suite Built on SAP® Solutions
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. -- For gas, water and electric utility managers who know it's time to upgrade customer information systems (CIS) but want to avoid a costly and prolonged implementation, CIBER now offers a prepackaged solution. The CIBER Customer Service Suite for Utilities is a pre-integrated CIS built on SAP® technology that reduces risk, helps ensure a short, reliable implementation and delivers a set of proven technologies to facilitate a customer-driven operation. All the components of the CIBER Customer Service Suite have been configured to provide a complete utility offering for IT, financial and customer service functions. Utilities gain a unique advantage with the CIBER Customer Service Suite, because it has been running at and adding value to a large North American utility organization for more than two years and has been tested and fine-tuned to function effectively in a utility environment. CIBER Customer Service Suite components are preconfigured and pre-integrated to give utilities essential applications, advanced reporting and analytics. The solution includes the following SAP solutions:
- The SAP ERP Financials application
- SAP for Utilities solutions
- The SAP Biller Direct application
- The SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application
- The SAP NetWeaver® Business Warehouse (SAP NetWeaver BW) component
- SAP Business Communications Management software "What is really unique about this solution is that it is a proven system that we can implement for utilities in a matter of nine months instead of the two-year time frame that would be required for utilities starting from scratch," said Mike Catterall, CIBER vice president and practice leader for SAP solutions in North America. "There are a high percentage of utilities whose systems are outdated and not functioning well. These organizations can really benefit from the reduced cost, lower risk and shorter timelines with implementation of this solution." "CIBER's solution, built on SAP software, fills a real need for a large number of utility organizations that want to modernize their systems to improve customer focus, capitalize on new opportunities and apply innovation to the way they conduct business," added Kevin Capitani, national vice president, Energy and Utilities, SAP. CIBER has a 20-year history as a global energy and utilities service provider known for successful client relationships and a variety of client-focused service options. For instance, after implementation of the Customer Service Suite, clients can choose the post-production support model that best fits their organization and its objectives, including extended support, managed services and delivery via the cloud. CIBER is an SAP services partner, an SAP channel partner and an SAP-certified provider of hosting and application management services. Since CIBER started supporting SAP solutions in 1989, it has amassed more than 2,000 satisfied clients using SAP solutions and the skills and experience to assist customers with all aspects of their implementations of SAP software. CIBER has worked with more than 100 utilities globally - partnering to achieve compliance, manage IT infrastructure and application development, integrate and manage data, and support innovation strategies such as smart grid and advanced metering infrastructure. CIBER is exhibiting at Sapphire Now + ASUG Conference from May 14-16 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida in booth 3015. For more information visit CIBER's website at www.ciber.com/events/sapphire2012/. About CIBER, Inc.
CIBER, Inc. is a global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company applying practical innovation through services and solutions that deliver tangible results for both commercial and government clients. Services include application development and management, ERP implementation, change management, project management, systems integration, infrastructure management and end-user computing, as well as strategic business and technology consulting. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, CIBER has more than 7,000 employees and operates in 18 countries, serving clients in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Annual revenue in 2011 was $1 billion. CIBER trades on the New York Stock exchange (NYSE: CBR), and is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index. For more information, visit www.ciber.com. SAP, SAP NetWeaver and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. SOURCE CIBER, Inc.
CIBER, Inc. CONTACT: Jon Lentz, Media Relations, +1-303-220-0100, email@example.com Web Site: www.ciber.com