Press Release Summary:
KISS systems - pressure cabinets, batch systems, conveyor flow through systems with drying units - can be designed with any combination of options to process any type or size of parts, tools, hooks, equipment, or tanks. Option examples include low pressure cycle, immersion area with basket, and inspection area next to soak tank. High-pressure rinse, rust inhibiting, and dying cycles are also available options. All use N-Terpinal chemicals, which are non-hazardous and environmentally safe.
Original Press Release:
Custom Wash Stations- Keep It Simple Systems
WSI INDUSTRIES is now manufacturing custom simple wash stations to meet with your specific cleaning requirements.
EXAMPLE OF WASH STATION OPTIONS:
1) Low-pressure cycle: As a Pre-Treatment, to remove machine oils, metal filings, and other types of excess contamination.
2) Immersion area with basket: To allow the stripping of coatings from rejected parts, hooks, fixtures, equipment and tools.
3) Inspection Area: Located next to the soak tank is an area to rinse off the parts, hooks or equipment. Large parts basket can have a hoist system to simply move basket over to the rinse / inspection area.
4) High-Pressure rinse: To remove heavy deposits of scale and rust, deposits of coatings and stripping chemicals.
5) Rust Inhibiting Cycle: To disperse a coating of rust inhibitor to prevent flash rust.
6) Drying Cycle: Air pressure can be incorporated into the spray gun assembly to remove any excess moisture.
Equipment examples of K.I.S.S: pressure cabinets, batch systems, conveyor flow through systems with drying units
K.I.S.S. all use N-Terpinal chemicals which are non-hazardous and environmentally safe products. Designed as a powerful releasing agent, removing the contamination without dissolving it. Therefore, the chemical can be filtered and reused. This process will substantially reduce chemical costs and waste disposal to a fraction. We can offer free chemical testing of parts, product samples and equipment design estimates. Please contact toll free at 888-577-0432 or email.