Crestron's New Active Learning Solutions Transform Classrooms into Learning Environments
Press Release Summary:
- Crestron Flex delivers native Zoom Rooms™ software functionality and simplified, consistent user experience in all places people meet
- Crestron XiO Cloud enables technology managers to securely deploy, proactively manage, monitor and evolve Crestron educational technology campus-wide through a standard web browser
- DM NVX provide schools to securely distribute latest high-resolution video, up to 4K60 4:4:4 HDR and campus-wide over existing 1Gb infrastructure
Original Press Release:
Crestron Showcasing Simple, Consistent Experience in Every Campus Space at EDUCAUSE® Annual Conference 2019
Company’s advanced active learning solutions facilitate high-quality student and instructor experiences; cloud-based provisioning and management speeds installation and maximizes uptime
Rockleigh, NJ – October 14th, 2019 – Crestron, a global leader in classroom technology, is demonstrating its simple, scalable solutions for every learning and meeting space on campus at the EDUCAUSE® Annual Conference 2019, booth #725, October 14 – 17, Chicago, IL. Guests will see how Crestron active learning solutions transform classrooms into dynamic learning environments that are interactive, collaborative, and easy to use, with a consistent student and instructor experience. Powerful Crestron software tools make configuration, deployment, and management easy – no programming required.
“Only Crestron offers a full range of scalable technology solutions to deliver consistent student and instructor experiences in every space on campus, from the most basic classrooms to complex active learning spaces. It’s a complete platform for the connected campus,” said John Hulen, National Education Director at Crestron.
Crestron is highlighting the following solutions at the conference:
- No-programming room solutions including AirMedia® 2.0 wireless presentation, MPC3 media presentation controllers, and DigitalMedia™ all-in-one presentation systems.
- Crestron Flex, the company’s new line of intelligent Unified Communications & Collaboration solutions. Crestron Flex delivers native Zoom Rooms™ software functionality and a simplified, consistent user experience in all the places people meet, from huddle rooms to boardrooms.
- Crestron XiO Cloud™, the revolutionary IoT-based service that enables technology managers to securely deploy, proactively manage, monitor, and evolve Crestron educational technology campus-wide through a standard web browser, and reduce associated complexities.
- DM NVX™ AV-over-IP technology, which enables schools to securely distribute the latest high-resolution video, up to 4K60 4:4:4 HDR, campus-wide over existing 1Gb infrastructure.
To learn more, please visit Crestron booth #725 at EDUCAUSE Annual Conference 2019, October 14 – 17, at McCormick Place West, Chicago, IL.
At Crestron we build the technology that integrates technology. Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings let people control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as AV, lighting, shading, security, BMS and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security. All of our products are designed and built to work together as a complete system, enabling you to monitor, manage and control everything from one platform.
Our products are backed by more than 90 fully-staffed offices that provide 24 x 7 x 365 sales, technical, and training support across the globe. In addition to its World Headquarters in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Crestron has sales and support offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Australia. Discover Crestron by visiting www.crestron.com.