Press Release Summary:
The Eco-Flo Energy Recovery Ventilator from Continental Fan Manufacturing is designed to provide filtered fresh air circulation for commercial applications. The system features moisture damage prevention, thermal energy recovery, an energy demand of 5.61 Watts, an operational noise level of 0.2 SONES, and air purification technology. The ventilator is ideally suited for single-room use.
Original Press Release:
ECO-FLO ENERGY RECOVERY VENTILATOR
Continental Fan’s new ECO-FLO Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) is the all-in-one ventilation solution for new construction and renovation projects involving homes, apartments, offices, or commercial buildings. This compact ERV is designed to help regulate airflow in single rooms that may be neglected by larger HVAC systems. It provides filtered fresh air circulation from outside and can heat or cool a room depending on the season.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Extracts stale indoor air
- Recovers thermal energy from extracted air
- Supplies fresh, pre-treated air
- Maintains a comfortable humidity setting
- Moisture damage prevention
- Lowers heating and cooling cost throughout the year
- Low energy demand (5.61 W)
- Quiet operation (as low as 0.2 SONES)
- Multifunctional wireless remote control
- Plug-&-Play installation
- Air purification (MERV 6)
- Rated for continuous operation
The ECO-FLO Energy Recovery Ventilator, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGNTM
For more information contact James Peck, or visit us on the web to view our full line of residential & commercial ventilation products.