American Surplus is constantly seeking used material handling equipment, including but not limited to:
• Conveyor – Power and gravity – all types
• Carousel Systems – Vertical horizontal
• Pick Modules
• Pallet Racking – Structural selective, including drive in rack, pushback, pallet flow rack, and more!
• Specialty Racking – Cantilever rack, reel & carpet rack, bulk rack, record storage rack, and more!
• Shelving – Industrial steel, wire shelving, modular drawer shelving, and more!
• Forklifts – All types including order pickers, electric, propane, narrow aisle, reach trucks and more!
• Bins & Totes
• Other Lift Equipment – Cranes, pallet jacks, stackers, vertical lifts, lift tables, and more!
• Packaging Equipment – Balers, case erectors, case sealers, stretch wrappers, and more!
• Warehouse carts, fans, safety equipment, work benches, etc.
American Surplus's in house crew will come to your location and professionally and carefully disassemble any or all of the equipment within the facility. If you are moving out of the facility completely, our team will make sure to leave the facility swept clean. All used materials will be loaded on our trucks and taken away from your facility.
Moving into a new facility? American Surplus can help determine exactly what you will need, and we can provide these materials at a fraction of the cost of buying new. We can also provide professional CAD layouts of your new location and the proposed setup to get a conceptual idea before starting the project. Trust the team with over 25 years of experience to guide you every step of the way.
No job is too big for American Surplus. We have a 530,000 square foot facility and a huge network of over 30,000 nationwide customers, so we can quickly find an appropriate home for your equipment. We have over 20 years of experience in consolidating, downsizing, liquidating, and relocating facilities. Whatever the project, ASI is here to help. Our dedicated sales team will gladly work with you on your next big move.
Please feel free to give us a call today, (800) 876 3736, or send us an email briefly explaining your project!