Press Release Summary:
CONFASTÂ®Hammer Drive Anchors are available in Â¼ in. diameter and lengths of 1 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. Units come in 10 boxes containing 100 pieces. Productâ€™s body is made of zamac rust resistant material and nail is built using stainless steel material. Drive anchors are suitable for outdoor and wet applications.
Original Press Release:
CONFASTÂ® Hammer Drive Anchor with Stainless Steel Nail Now Available
The CONFASTÂ®Hammer Drive Anchors with the Stainless Steel Nail are best suited for outdoor, wet applications, and work well in most masonry base materials.
- Only available in 1/4" diameter
- 4 lengths: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2"
- Must be embedded in masonry a minimum of 3/4"
- 1/4" diameter bit is required
- Packaged assembled for fast, easy installation
- Each box contains 100 pieces
- Case quantity 1000 (10 boxes of 100 pieces)
- Mushroom head
- Should never be used in overhead applications
- Body of anchor is made from Zamac, a rust resistant material
- Nail is stainless steel
Concrete Fastening Systems, Inc. has been selling concrete fasteners for nearly 30 years from a fully stocked warehouse in Cleveland, Ohio. Free, same-day shipping of anchors in every length and diameter is available by ordering at online followed by product delivery within 1-3 days.
CONFASTÂ® Hammer Drive Anchors with a Stainless Steel Nail can now be purchased online: www.concretefasteners.com