Press Release Summary:
CONFAST®Hammer Drive Anchors are available in ¼ in. diameter and lengths of 1 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. Units come in 10 boxes containing 100 pieces. Product’s body is made of zamac rust resistant material and nail is built using stainless steel material. Drive anchors are suitable for outdoor and wet applications.
Original Press Release:
CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor with Stainless Steel Nail Now Available
The CONFAST®Hammer Drive Anchors with the Stainless Steel Nail are best suited for outdoor, wet applications, and work well in most masonry base materials.
- Only available in 1/4" diameter
- 4 lengths: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2"
- Must be embedded in masonry a minimum of 3/4"
- 1/4" diameter bit is required
- Packaged assembled for fast, easy installation
- Each box contains 100 pieces
- Case quantity 1000 (10 boxes of 100 pieces)
- Mushroom head
- Should never be used in overhead applications
- Body of anchor is made from Zamac, a rust resistant material
- Nail is stainless steel
Concrete Fastening Systems, Inc. has been selling concrete fasteners for nearly 30 years from a fully stocked warehouse in Cleveland, Ohio. Free, same-day shipping of anchors in every length and diameter is available by ordering at online followed by product delivery within 1-3 days.
CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchors with a Stainless Steel Nail can now be purchased online: www.concretefasteners.com