Press Release Summary:
HD Series, with 15 in. vertical adjustment, accommodates sitting or standing use. Monitor and keyboard assembly can be rotated side to side, and screen positioned to minmize glare, strain, and fatigue. Cart features steel construction and security shroud to deter laptop thefts. VESA(R) FPMPMI(TM) monitor mounting offers tilt and portrait/landscape adjustability.
Original Press Release:
ERGOTRON Introduces the new HD Series Cart
For Immediate Release, March 21, 2002
Saint Paul, Minnesota - Ergotron, a leader in specialty mounting solutions for computers, introduces a new addition to their mobile computing line, the HD Series Cart. This versatile cart
offers superior ergonomics and easily mounts flat panel monitors or laptop computers for point of need computing.
Special Features and Benefits:
- Accommodates sitting or standing use for a wide range of users (15" of vertical adjustment)
- Screen can be positioned to minimize glare, strain and fatigue
- Quickly rotate monitor and keyboard assembly side to side for viewing
- Easy-to-clean rugged steel construction
- Numerous optional accessories for application-specific carts
- Security shroud deters laptop theft
- VESA® FPMPMI(TM) monitor mounting with tilt and portrait/landscape adjustability
Ergotron offers a wide range of mounting solutions for laptops, flat panel and CRT monitors. From mobile workstations to ceiling, wall, or floor-mount solutions, these products use space
efficiently and provide ergonomically adjustable equipment access wherever a computer is used.
For further information, please contact:
1181 Trapp Rd.
St.Paul, MN 55121
Ergotron, Inc. * 1181 Trapp Road * St. Paul, MN 55121 * (651) 681-7600 * Fax (651) 681-7717 (800) 888-8458 www.ergotron.com