Press Release Summary:
Available with single-length construction up to 10 ft, Commercial Low-Profile 8 (CLC08) Series provides environmental separation, flying insect control, and indoor air comfort at open retail, institutional, and commercial front doorways. Standard options includeÂ 2-speed air curtains in 14 in. deep cabinet to accommodate electric, hot water, or steam heating coils and built-in controls. Constructed of extruded aluminum, multiple air directional vanes ensure proper deflection and airflow.
Original Press Release:
Berner's New Commercial Low Profile 8 Air Curtains Now Offer Heaters and Longer Lengths
Optional electric, steam or hot water heating coils add indoor air comfort and environmental separation for retail, institutional and commercial front doorways.
Berner International Corp., New Castle, Pa., the leading U.S. manufacturer and innovator of air curtains, now offers heated units and single-length construction up to an unprecedented 10-feet long in its Commercial Low-Profile 8 (CLC08) Series models designed for energy-saving environmental separation, flying insect control and indoor air comfort at open doorways.
The Made-in-the-USA CLC08 Series is a product line redesign and amalgamation of Berner's former K-Zone, E-Zone Series air curtains and other commercial models in eight-inch-high cabinets. The competitively-priced CLC08 Series features standard options of two-speed air curtains in a 14-inch-deep cabinet to accommodate electric, hot water or steam heating coils and built-in controls. The addition of heat increases customer and employee comfort, making the CLC08 Series perfect for air sealing front doorways in retail, restaurants, institutions and other commercial applications requiring an aesthetic low profile.
Prior to the CLC08 Series' introduction, doorways wider than six feet required multiple air curtains that doubled jobsite installation and wiring costs. The CLC08 Series' single-length construction reduces these costs.
Other CLC08 Series benefits are:
· Standard white powder-coat finish with optional custom colors (from RAL 1,000 to 9,023) or optional corrosion-resistant stainless steel cabinets;
· Multiple air directional vanes constructed of strong heavy-gauge extruded aluminum assure proper deflection and airflow to the outdoor threshold;
· A wide range of power supplies ranging from 120V single-phase to 600V three-phase;
· CUL/UL-listed for indoor use only;
· A universal mounting system offers simple installation with flexible choices by using a wall mounting plate for horizontal or vertical mounting, or integrated threaded inserts for vertical threaded rod suspension;
· Five-year warranty (unheated) and two-year warranty (heated) from the world's oldest, most established air curtain manufacturer;
For more information on the CLC08 Series and other Berner air curtain products, please visit www.berner.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (724)-658-3551.
About Berner: Berner International Corporation is a 57-year-old manufacturer and a leader in the air door/air curtain equipment manufacturing industry. Berner is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), The Green Building Alliance (GBA), the Air Movement & Control Association (AMCA), the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and also a certified Women’s Business Enterprise National Council member (WBENC). For more information on Berner and its products, please call (724)-658-3551 x419 or visit www.berner.com.