Press Release Summary:
- Available with HTML platform that adds features in general development and specific user requirement
- Offered with latest measurement screen that provides all available parameters such as wet air density
- Provides real-time met sensor monitoring that includes calculated parameters, multi-station monitoring, alarm notification and automatic CAMEO/ALOHA interface
Original Press Release:
Weather Monitoring Sports a New Look
Weather Master 5.0™ updates proprietary weather monitoring software to standardize all monitoring to the new design for Columbia Weather Systems.
- New HTML platform will make it easier to add features in general development and specific user requirements such as parameters or logos for customer branding.
- New Daily Statistics screen integrates Max/Min and other statistics for a more complete data snapshot.
- New Latest Measurements screen reveals all available parameters, including specialized calculated parameters such as Wet Air Density.
- Better synchronization with the Weather MicroServer provides a unified user experience.
WeatherMaster is a PC software offering real-time met sensor monitoring, including calculated parameters, with data logging and reports, multi-station monitoring, alarm notification, automatic CAMEO/ALOHA interface for hazardous chemical plume modeling, and automatic interface to Weather Underground.
Current WeatherMaster customers can contact CWS for a free upgrade.
For more information, visit: https://columbiaweather.com/products/weather-monitoring/weather-master/
Columbia Weather Systems