Press Release Summary:
Intended for use by SMBs, HP LaserJet Pro 100 color MFP M175nw provides print, copy, and scanning capabilities. Energy conserving features include HP Auto-Off and Instant-on Technology. Businesses can print from anywhere via HP ePrint mobile print solution that lets customers print directly to any ePrint-enabled HP printer using smartphone, notebook, or other mobile device. Ethernet and wireless connectivity are also standard.
Original Press Release:
HP Introduces Its Most Compact Color Laser Multifunction Printer
HP LaserJet Pro 100 color MFP M175nw delivers increased efficiency and productivity for small and midsize business
PALO ALTO, Calif. - HP today announced the availability of its smallest color multifunction laser printer.(1)
The HP LaserJet Pro 100 color MFP M175nw,(2) ideal for small to midsize businesses, provides professional-quality print, copy and scanning capabilities along with time- and cost-saving features that make the printer a smart strategic investment.
Priced at $349,(3) the HP LaserJet Pro 100 color MFP M175nw helps businesses save time and money over competing laser products through efficient operations and energy savings from built-in features such as HP Auto-Off,(4) Instant-on Technology(5) and both Ethernet and wireless connectivity.(6)
Businesses gain the ability to print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint, a mobile print solution that allows customers to conveniently print emails, photos, business materials and more directly to any ePrint-enabled HP printer using a smartphone, notebook or other mobile device.(7)
"The M175 printer series enables SMBs to demonstrate the quality and professionalism of big companies while addressing the needs of a smaller business," said Heidrun Gross, product manager, Imaging and Printing Group, HP. "With its vivid color output, small footprint and low power consumption, the HP LaserJet Pro 100 color MFP M175nw will become a trusted and valuable business tool."
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creating seamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at www.hp.com.
(1) Based on product dimensions of 441 mm x 421 mm x 338 mm (width, depth, height)
(2) Now available in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa; available in the Asia Pacific and Latin American regions by Aug. 1.
(3) Estimated street price. Actual price may vary.
(4) HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities vary by printer device and settings.
(5) Compared with products that use traditional fusing and cold cathode fluorescent lamp.
(6) Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
(7) Requires an internet connection to the printer. Print times may vary. A list of supported documents and image types is available at hp.com/go/ePrintCenter. Some HP LaserJet products will require a firmware upgrade.
© 2011 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.