Press Release Summary:
Featuring Class F 155Â°C insulation system and UL 94V0 flammability rating, Class 2 Transformers are available with multiple primary and secondary windings, inherently or non-inherently limited for PCB mount, solder/quick connect terminals, and lead wires. Units are 100% hipot tested at 2,500 V and offer high safety isolation so no shielding is required.Â Supplied in variety of input and output ratings, transformers are suited for pumps, heating equipment, water treatment, and motor controls.
Original Press Release:
Wabash Transformer Announces New Input Configurations (415VAC) to Our Class 2 Transformers.
Wabash Transformer is a leading U.S. based manufacturer of Class 2 transformers. Our transformers are designed to deliver a compact footprint that meet or exceed your energy efficiency goals as well as provide you with drop in replacement to major brands.
Wabash Transformer Corporation is pleased to announce an addition of thirty eight (38), Class 2 approved, input configurations to meet your unique requirements. Power ratings range from 5VA to 40VA. Transformers are designed as drop in replacement to major brands to reduce supplier transition costs and deliver per annum savings. Transformers are available with multiple primary and secondary windings, inherently or non-inherently limited (for externally fused applications) for printed circuit board (PCB) mount, solder/quick connect terminals and lead wires.
• Heating Equipment
• Food Warming/Cooking Equipment
• Household Appliances
• Water treatment
• Motor controls
• Commercial and Residential lighting
• Industrial control panels
New Models Include:
Input (VAC) Output (VAC) VA Ratings
415 24 10, 20, 30, 40
415 24VCT 10, 20, 30, 40
380/415 24 10, 20, 30, 40
380/415 24VCT 10, 20, 30, 40
380/415/575 24 10, 20, 30, 40
380/415/575 24VCT 10, 20, 30, 40
277/380/415 24 10, 20, 30 40
277/380/415 24VCT 10, 20, 30 40
Benefits of Using Wabash Class 2 Transformers:
• Product protection from fire and electric shock.
• Simple input/output wiring methods.
• Possible elimination of load side protection.
• Compact design for saving space within customer applications.
• Robust design and upgraded insulation system.
• Designed for product and consumer safety.
• Class F (155° C) insulation system.
• Exceeds industry standard Class B (130° C) insulation system and delivers increased product performance and life-span.
• Flammability Rating – UL 94V0
• High safety isolation. No shielding required.
• Inherently or non-inherently limited.
• 100% hipot tested at 2500V.
• 50/60 Hz standard.
• Touch Safe lead connections (upon request)
• UL (1585-1 & 1585-3), CSA (22.2#66.1 & 22.2#66.3), Class 2 Approved.
• Up to 100VA (Class 2 models)
• Custom designs available upon request.
Benefits of Using Wabash Transformer:
• Over 30 years of experience with Class 2 transformers.
• Leading the industry with cost effective solutions and drop in replacement to competitive brands.
• Competitive pricing.
• Global supply chain provides risk-free and reliable product(s) design and delivery.
• Supply chain programs (e.g. Just in Time, Consignment, KanBan) available.
To request product literature please visit us at www.wabashtransformer.com or call us at 630-628-9999.