Press Release Summary:
Traxx(R) ball-bearing chests and roller cabinets have Posi-Latch(TM) drawer securing system that provides positive latch for each drawer and reduces accidental opening. Drawer liners cushion tools and suspend them off drawer bottoms. Units include heavy-duty tubular side handles, angled cover, and crossbar chest stiffener. Heavy-duty casters are installed on 60, 50, and 40 in. units.
Original Press Release:
Introducing The New Waterloo(R) Traxx(R) Series
Waterloo, Iowa, USA - January 2002 - The enhanced Waterloo(r) Traxx(r) ball-bearing chests and roller cabinets feature a new look and a stronger design, which proves that even great toolboxes can be made even better. Key features include:
- Innovative Posi-Latch(tm) drawer securing system provides a positive latch for each drawer and reduces accidental opening
- Sidewall-post construction adds strength in design while
reducing overall weight
- Drawer liners cushion tools and suspend them off the drawer bottoms
- Heavy-duty tubular side handles on all units for ease in maneuvering
- New angled cover design
- Heavy-duty casters installed on 60", 50" and 40" units
- New crossbar chest stiffener for extra rigidity
Waterloo Industries, Inc., the world's largest manufacturer of quality tool storage products, is an operating unit of consumer products company Fortune Brands, Inc. (NYSE: FO).
PHOTO: Waterloo(r) Traxx(r) ball-bearing chests and roller cabinets.
CAPTION: The enhanced Waterloo(r) Traxx(r) ball-bearing chests and roller cabinets prove that even great toolboxes can be made even better.
Please note: A digital image is attached with this release. If you would like to an image in another format, please contact Betty Hellman at 800-747-7055 or firstname.lastname@example.org