Press Release Summary:
- Force optimization reduces machining times by as much as 30-70%
- Additive module simulates both additive and traditional machining capabilities of hybrid CNC machines
- Version 9.0 features improved graphics, improved efficiency, added power and convenience
Original Press Release:
CGTech to Demo Force, Additive Module and VERICUT 9.0 at Amerimold
Irvine, CA - Visit CGTech at Booth #627 at Amerimold June 12-13, 2019 to see demos of VERICUT’s Force Optimization, Additive module, and new graphics and features coming soon in version 9.0.
VERICUT’s Force optimization reduces machining times by as much as 30-70%, even for superalloy metals, and makes cutters last longer. The Additive module simulates both additive and traditional machining (milling or turning) capabilities of new hybrid CNC machines.
“CGTech is committed to helping customers improve their competitive stance through NC toolpath and process optimization. CGTech consistently works to improve simulation performance, and to provide powerful and easy-to-use features that streamline each user’s verification process,” says VERICUT Product Manager, Gene Granata.
New features included in VERICUT version 9.0 include:
- New enhanced graphics – sharper views of the cutting process, enhanced performance, and flexibility to rotate or zoom while cutting.
- Improved efficiency – flexibility to use major functions (like X-Caliper and AUTO-DIFF) in any view and fluent switching between Workpiece and Machine views, layouts and docking arrangements.
- Added power and convenience – more and easier ways to section the part, streamlined setup for toolpath optimization, and significant enhancements for lathe and mill-turn tooling.
CGTech’s VERICUT® software is the standard for CNC simulation, verification, optimization, analysis, and additive manufacturing. CGTech also offers programming and simulation software for composites automated fiber-placement, tape-laying, and drilling/fastening CNC machines. VERICUT software is used by companies of different sizes in all industries. Established in 1988, and headquartered in Irvine, California; CGTech has offices worldwide. For more information: visit the CGTech website at cgtech.com, call (949) 753-1050, or email email@example.com.