Press Release Summary:
Used for patching, repairing and filling fissure, Cera Mastic Refractory Putty offers adhesion to refractory types without chipping or flaking. Providing tough repaired surfaces over temperature range of 500°C to 1500°C, unit does not contain refractory ceramic fiber. Product is not sensitive to freezing and exhibits no sintering, shrinkage, or cracking with thermal cycling.
Original Press Release:
ZYP Coatings, Inc. Announces New Cera Mastic - Economical Refractory Putty for Patching, Repairing, and Filling
ZYP Coatings, Inc. introduces its new Cera Mastic: a truly fantastic, economical trowelable putty for patching, repairing and filling any fissure, crack or defect in dense or porous refractory materials. Containing no Refractory Ceramic Fiber (RCF), this repair product provides premium performance at an economical price and exhibits no sintering, shrinkage, or cracking with thermal cycling. This mastic is not sensitive to freezing and is ready to use after applying and drying with no special cure. Cera Mastic produces an adherent and tough repaired surface over a very wide temperature range of 500°C to 1500°C.
- Premium performance at an economical price
- Does not contain RCF (Refractory Ceramic Fiber)
- Very wide use temperature range (500 C to 1500 C) in all atmospheres
- Fills damaged areas: does not sinter, shrink or crack with thermal cycling
- Smoothly applies and spreads easily; dries at room temperature or with heating
- Long life of the repaired areas due to stability, strength, toughness and hardness
- High adhesion to all refractory types (dense or porous) without chipping or flaking
- Repairs and seals fissures, cracks, seams and joints
- Not sensitive to freezing
ZYP Coatings, Inc.
120 Valley Ct., Oak Ridge