Press Release Summary:
CBL35C Electric Moving Coil Servo Actuator allows user to program parameters such as position, velocity and force using graphical user interface. Unit features a stroke of 10 and 25 mm, acceleration up to 50 G and peak force of up to 61N. The actuator offers a life of over 100 million cycles and encoder resolution of 5 µm. Unit comes in Ø35 mm x 135 mm – 217 mm dimensions.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the 35mm diameter CBL35C Programmable Electric Moving Coil Servo Actuator from SMAC Corporation
Introducing the 35mm diameter CBL35C electric cylinder with built-in controller from SMAC Corporation. With its built-in controller, the CBL35C controls force, position and velocity and features simple installation.
Ideal for applications with limited space but requiring accurate control, the CBL35C provides significantly longer life, programmability, high speed, accuracy, and energy efficiency while remaining price-competitive.
The new CBL35C series also enables the direct replacement of existing pneumatic cylinders and retrofits without any machine modifications required.
It‘s Graphical User Interface allows for easy straightforward setup of parameters and permits the user to change product profiles on the fly thereby improving factory uptime.
- Built-in controller
- Programmable position, velocity and force
- Long life expectancy over 100 million cycles
- Airless and quiet operation
- Graphical User Interface is available for simple set-up
- Space saving
- Dimensions [mm]: Ø35 x 135 - 217(depending on stroke)
- Stroke [mm]: 10, 25 (+1/-0)
- Acceleration[G]: up to 50 (zero payload)
- Peak Force [N]: up to 61
- Encoder Resolution [µm]: 5 (standard) 1 & 0.1 (Options)
- SMAC’s Patented: ‘Soft-Land’ Technology
Click below for more information.
For more information, please contact:
Toll Free Phone: 877-737-8698
Toll Free Fax: 877-737-8699