Press Release Summary:
- 4 mm safety banana jack makes for easy connection to standard sheath (shrouded) banana plug leads
- RoHS 2 compliant hook grips terminal up to 9 mm in diameter
- Ergonomic design for comfortable handling and used in electrical, automotive, industrial as well as in high power electronic applications
Original Press Release:
Cal Test Electronics Introduces The CT4378, a New CAT IV Safety Hook Probe
Cal Test Electronics introduces the CT4378, a new CAT IV Safety Hook Probe. The new model can grip terminals up to 9 mm in diameter. Our fully insulated spring loaded clip is rated to 1000 V in a CAT IV environment. A 4 mm safety banana jack makes for easy connection to standard sheath (shrouded) banana plug leads. Available individually in 2 colors (CT4378-0 for black and CT4378-2 for red) or a convenient black and red pair (model CT4379). Applications include electrical, automotive, industrial and high power electronics.
- 1000 V CAT IV rated
- Fully insulated spring loaded hook
- Ergonomic design for comfortable handling
- 4 mm safety banana jack interconnect
- Up to 9 mm diameter contact
- RoHS 2 compliant
- CE mark
About Cal Test Electronics
Since 1995, Cal Test Electronics has been serving the electronic and electrical markets with an extensive line of quality test accessories and a commitment to total customer service. We evolved for the specific purpose of providing customers with products they need to get their tasks completed. Our mission is to provide you with both a quality product and 30 years of expert knowledge so that you can remain focused on your goal. Our job is to make your testing life easier. If you are in the electronic, electrical, maintenance or process control industries, we offer the most comprehensive lines of test accessories. With over 3,000 items in 7 product categories, there is almost no test accessory challenge Cal Test cannot meet.