Press Release Summary:
WSCAD contains 4,500 pre-drawn electrical symbols from ANSI, BS, IEC, DIN and JIC. It produces diagrams with electrical components, contact wires, cables, connections and PLC elements cross referenced and labeled. 3 models are available: entry level; Auto, with automatic numbering, basic cross referencing, and bill of material generation; and Mega, with database and managers that control location of contactors, PLCs, cable and terminals.
Original Press Release:
WSCAD - An Advanced Electrical Engineering CAD Package
Motorsoft of Lebanon, OH, announces the availability of WSCAD, the most popular European software package, a new advanced computer aided design software package developed for electronic and electrical design activities. There are many design, diagram and format commands resident in the WSCAD. They include:
1. Over 4500 pre-drawn electrical symbols from ANSI, BS, IEC, DIN and JIC sources.
2. High quality diagrams consisting of sharp, clean drawings with superior lettering type text.
3. Unlimited number of pages with exceptional tabular listing formats.
4. All key electrical components, contact wires, cables, connections and PLC elements are cross referenced and labeled.
WSCAD provides documentation packages that assist the WSCAD user to design, plan, cost and plot electronics circuits and electrical wiring projects. Many tedious tasks are handled with ease. This "user friendly" software package displays mouse button functions at each step. The user can be up and running the first day with WSCAD's comprehensive manuals. tutorials, and on-line help menus and information.
This program can be supplied in 3 versions:
1. WSCAD Basic-for-entry level schematics ($400).
2. WSCAD Auto-Adds automatic numbering, basic cross referencing, and bill of material generation ($975).
3. WSCAD Mega - has a MS access compatible database and managers that control location of contactors, PLC's, cable and terminals ($2300).
Upgrading from a lower media module to a higher module to a higher module is acceptable.