Press Release Summary:
Constructed with impact-resistant housing and durable components for extended service life, EVO 9 Series tensions and provides clean, flush cuts for 50–250 lb heavy-duty cable ties, including wide strap ties. Tension knob offers 33 different settings for precise, repeatable applications. With quick-adjust tension feature, user can move 3 stops at a time to quickly jump between higher and lower tension ranges. Ergonomic design minimizes stress on hands and wrists.
Original Press Release:
Hellermanntyton Launches New Heavy Duty Cable Tie Application Tools
EVO® 9 tools offer durability, precision and comfort
MILWAUKEE – HellermannTyton (www.hellermann.tyton.com), a leading global manufacturer and supplier of cable management solutions for the automotive, heavy equipment and OEM industries introduces robust new additions to its revolutionary EVO series cable tie application tools.
With the introduction of the original EVO 7, HellermannTyton redefined the cable tie application tool by combining durability, precision and control with unparalleled comfort. The new EVO 9 Series tools are manufactured with high-performance materials and components that have been proven to outperform and outlast other professional manual tools on the market. The innovative, ergonomic design minimizes the stress on hands and wrists and “kickback” that occur with traditional tools, reducing the risk of repetitive motion injuries. The two new models, EVO 9 and EVO 9HT, are designed to tension and cut heavy duty cable ties, including wide strap ties. The EVO 9HT has been optimized for high tension applications.
Features and Benefits
• Tensions and provides clean, flush cuts for 50 lb. to 250 lb. cable ties, including wide strap ties.
• EVO 9HT is optimized for applications that require higher tensions using 120 lb. to 250 lb. cable ties.
• Impact-resistant housing and durable components for extended service life.
• Easy-to-adjust tension knob offers 33 different settings for precise, repeatable applications.
• Quick-adjust tension feature allows user to move three whole stops at a time, to quickly jump between higher and lower tension ranges.
• Advanced ergonomic design minimizes necessary hand force and “kickback” to reduce repetitive-motion injuries.
For more information on EVO series cable tie application tools, visit www.hellermann.tyton.com/evo.
HellermannTyton is a leading global manufacturer of cable management and application tools, identification and network connectivity solutions for the automotive, heavy equipment ,OEM, renewable energy, electrical and datacom markets, HellermannTyton offers an integrated approach to design, operation and delivery to optimize service and solutions for local and global customers. The company’s engineered solutions and innovative products are designed and constructed to meet the strictest quality standards, while delivering reliable implementation at the lowest cost. HellermannTyton is a global manufacturer located in 35 countries, with North American headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
(414) 355-1130 x 8591