Press Release Summary:
Calibrated with NIST traceable oils, Byko-Visc DS Viscometer offers automatic speed control. Maintaining rotational speed of 200 rpms, unit has base accessory fitting quart, pint and ½ pint containers. Between Stormer Viscometer Krebs Units and Viscosity Cup Drain Time, product follows three step conversion procedure and automatically calculates KU, centipoise, and gram units.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New Byko-Visc DS Viscometer
An Automatic Rotational Speed Control Stormer Type Viscometer
The byko-visc DS has a direct digital readout of Krebs units (KU), centipoise (cP), and grams (gm). The instrument rapidly calculates viscosity values. The digital stormer maintains the rotational speed at 200 rpms in compliance with ASTM D 562. The viscometer automatically starts and stops the motor shaft rotation by lowering or raising the instrument stand. This unit has a three step conversion procedure between Stormer Viscometer Krebs Units and Viscosity Cup Drain Time.
• Easy to use - automatic rotational speed control
• Automatically calculates KU, centipose, and gram units
• Printer interface for test report output
• Instrument base accessory to fit quart, pint, 1/2 pint containers
• Calibrated with NIST traceable oils
• Universal power supply - One model for global use
• Item No. VI-B8324
Paul N. Gardner Company, Inc.
316 NE 1st Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
(954) 946-9454 or