Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Fluid & Gas Flow Equipment
Butterfly Valve targets food, beverage, and dairy industries.
Press Release Summary:
Apr 24, 2014 - Available in 1–4 in. sizes, TOP-FLOÂ®Â Butterfly Valve features 316L SS construction for corrosion resistance. Unit has thermoplastic 12-position trigger-type handle, plastic stem bushings for smooth operation, and FDA-conforming EPDM seal to withstand elevated temperatures and chemical attack. ID surface finish meets or exceeds 3A requirements. Operating from 15–215Â°F with pressure rating of 145 psi at 68Â°F, valve is especially suited for beer and wine industries.
Original Press Release
Top Line Announces a New Value Butterfly Valve
Press release date: Apr 23, 2014
The TOP-FLO® value style butterfly valve provide unsurpassed quality in a less expensive and easy to use configuration.
• Lightweight thermoplastic handle SS trigger
• 316L Construction for added corrosion resistance
• FDA EPDM seal to withstand elevated temperatures and chemical attack
• Plastic stem bushings provide smooth operation
• ID surface finish meets or exceeds 3A requirements
• Sizes: 1" – 1.5" – 2" - 2.5" – 3" – 4"
• Connections: Clamp end only
• Handle: 12-position trigger type
• Material: 316L (Body & Disc)
• Seal: FDA conforming EPDM
• Pressure Rating: 145PSI @ 68°F (10bar @ 20°C)
• Temperature: 15°F - 215°F (-10° C - 102°C)
Don't miss the latest news!