Press Release Summary:
AUTO-ZIP(TM) products utilize DOUBLE ZIP(TM) Technology, which provides quick connection for safety benefits due to their robotic adaptability. Self-aligning designs eliminate cross threading, while robotic adaptability reduces human exposure to hazardous environments. Used in nuclear labs & sub-sea applications, products require push on and pull off operation with no twisting or turning. All parts are stainless steel, nickel-plated, or coated for corrosion protection.
Original Press Release:
AUTO-ZIP(TM) Products with the Patented DOUBLE ZIP(TM) Technology
Today FASTORQ BOLTING SYSTEMS announced their line of AUTO-ZIP(TM) products with the patented DOUBLE ZIP(TM) Technology. The "Quick Connection" of this advanced technology provides increased safety benefits, especially due to their robotic adaptability. Benefits are:
- Simply push on and pull off, no twisting and turning
- Greatly reduces time and labor costs
- Self-aligning design eliminates cross threading
- Robotic adaptability reduces human exposure to hazardous environments (currently used in nuclear labs & sub-sea applications)
- All parts are stainless steel, nickel-plated or coated for corrosion protection
For more information, call Fastorq Bolting Systems at 1-800-231-1075.
FASTORQ engineers who designed the products will be available for interview.
Verna Kolarik, Marketing Coordinator
FASTORQ BOLTING SYSTEMS
Ph. 281-449-6466 (x-18)