A reliable global supplier of laboratory equipment based in New York, Block Scientific offers a wide range of competitively priced Vacuette blood collection tubes from industry leader Greiner Bio One. Clinical labs looking for quality, hygienic blood collection products can rely on this supplier for their requirements.
The VACUETTE® blood collection system is reliable, safe, and easy to use. Greiner Bio One blood collection tubes come with varying draw volume, tube size, and capacity, and some of the products available at Block Scientific’s online store include
- VACUETTE® Serum Separation, Clot Activator. 2 ml, 13 x 75 mm. Case of 1200
- MiniCollect® Capillary for Lithium Heparin Case of 1000
- MiniCollect® 3.2% (0.109M) Sodium Citrate 1.0 ml, 11 x 40 mm. Case of 1000
- K2 EDTA w/ Gel Separator, Molecular Diagnostic 8 ml, 16 x 100 mm. Case of 1200
- MiniCollect® Serum Clot Activator with Gel 0.8 ml, 11 x 40 mm. Case of 1000
- Trace Elements, Sodium Heparin 6 ml, 13 x 100 mm. Case of 1200
- Glycolytic Inhibitor, Potassium Oxalate And Sodium Fluoride. 5.5 ml, 13 x 100 mm. Case of 1200
Purchase of blood collection equipment from this online store also ensures competitive pricing. In addition to blood collection tubes, customers can also purchase blood collection needles and other consumables and accessories.
Block Scientific is also a reliable source of various types of laboratory analyzers. The company provides efficient post sales service with timely testing, training and maintenance. With lease options, reagent rental programs, and recertified lab equipment, the company offers valuable support for labs with budget constraints.
About Block Scientific
A reliable global supplier of laboratory equipment based in New York, Block Scientific offers a wide variety of high quality laboratory equipment such as analyzers, microscopes, co-oximeters, incubators, centrifuges, balances, and much more. To learn more, visit www.blockscientificstore.com/Vacuette-Blood-Collection-Tube-s/709.htm.
22 Sawgrass Drive
NY 11713 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)