Press Release Summary:
Available in Drive Arrangement 10, SWSI construction, BIU Utility Fans come in 13 sizes from 10-36 in. and capacities to 30,640 cfm. These precision balanced products can be furnished with BI backward inclined or BCA backward curved airfoil wheel and feature AMCA Class I construction as standard; Class II is optional. Along with TEFC industrial duty motor, features include welded steel construction, self-aligning pillow block bearings, CW or CCW rotation, and adjustable V-belt drive.
Original Press Release:
BIU Utility Fan
Continental Fan's BIU Utility Fans are available in Drive Arrangement 10, SWSI construction. These superbly crafted and precision balanced air-moving devices are offered in thirteen sizes ranging from 10" to 36", with capacities up to 30,640 cfm.
BIU Fans provide the perfect solution to many industrial and commercial belt drive air moving applications, and feature heavy gauge, rugged welded steel construction. Depending on size selected, they are furnished with either a BI backward inclined or BCA backward curved airfoil wheel. Class I construction is standard, with Class II available as an option.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Heavy gauge, rugged welded steel construction
· Backward inclined & backward curved steel wheels
· Self-aligning pillow block bearings
· Standard bearings have 100,000 hours average life
· Special bearings available with 400,000 hours average life
· CW & CCW rotation
· Discharge rotatable to 8 positions
· Rigid circular stamped inlet ring
· Adjustable V-belt drive
· TEFC industrial duty motor
· AMCA Class I construction standard, Class II construction available
The BIU Utility Fan, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
CONTINENTAL FAN ......... better AIRFLOW by DESIGN(TM)
For more information contact Ken Grimes, or visit us on the web to view our full line of centrifugal fans & blowers.