Press Release Summary:
Suited for use when working with hazardous particulates and microorganisms, Bio II Biological Safety Cabinet Type II, A2 employs HEPA filter that is 99,999% efficient on 0.3 Âµm particles. Work space is swept by class 100 (ISO 5) laminar flow, and air flow is completely recycled through perforated grills around work surface. Construction features epoxy-coated steel cabinet, hinged front window of UV-treated polycarbonate, automatic ECM fan, and 254 nm UV lighting.
Original Press Release:
BIO II Biological Safety Cabinet Type II, A2
Bio II Biological Safety Cabinet Type II, A2 is suitable for work with hazardous particulates, micro organisms. This cabinet can be used in small rooms thanks to its efficient design. First the work space is swept by class 100 (ISO 5) laminar flow which protects the product.
- Easy startup
- Epoxy-coated steel cabinet
- Perforated stainless steel work surface (304L)/3 elements
- Removable front grill
- Hinged front window, polycarbonate, UV treated
- Includes front closing cover in epoxy-coated steel
- HEPA filter with an efficiency of 99,999% on particles at 0,3 µm(with laminator)
- Installed UV lighting, 254 nm
- Electrical plug on the right side of cabinet
- Easy maintenance by front access
- ECM fan - automatic regulation
- Low sound levels
The air flow is completely recycled through the perforated grills around the work surface and the operator protection is made by air streaming in front of the work surface: about 30% of the air flow is passed through a second HEPA filter.
The BIO II is now available to the North American for the first time. This biological safety cabinet can be purchased through Dynalab Corp. For additional product details, pricing and delivery please view www.dynalabcorp.com/home_BIO_II.asp or call 800-828-6595.