Press Release Summary:
Multi-purpose HSM-100LCI-TÂ is offered with interchangeable mixing attachments. With 16 in. clearance under mixing attachment and 12 in. distance between feet (base) enable use with different size vessels, mixer is capable of suchÂ tasks as powder wet-out and dispersion, deagglomeration/particle size reduction, solubilization, emulsification, and homogenization. Unit has Type 316 stainless steel wetted parts, variable speed control, and color touchscreen.
Original Press Release:
New Model HSM-100LCI-T Laboratory Mixer
Hauppauge, NY – Ross introduces a new multi-purpose laboratory mixer model, the HSM-100LCI-T. This bench-top unit is offered with interchangeable mixing attachments including batch and inline rotor/stator sets, various size disperser blades and propellers. Capable of multiple mixing tasks including powder wet-out and dispersion, deagglomeration/particle size reduction, solubilization, emulsification and homogenization, the HSM-100LCI-T is equipped with the following standard features:
• Type 316 stainless steel wetted parts polished to 150-grit finish.
• 1 HP drive, 115 volt, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 20 amp motor. Optional voltages are available.
• Variable speed control from 500 - 10,000 rpm (+/- 1% accuracy).
• Color touch screen controls and display for speed, percent of load, batch timer and temperature.
• Can be used with different size vessels – 16” clearance under mixing attachment and 12" distance between the feet (base).
• Recommended batch sizes:
- Batch rotor/stator, disperser and propeller attachments – 1 quart to 4 gallons.
- Inline rotor/stator attachments (single stage and four-stage) – 1 gallon to 20 gallons.
- Micro mixer attachment – 50 to 500 ml.
• Electronic push-button lift.
• Dust- and fluid spray-resistant enclosure.
• Easy to disassemble and clean with simple hand tools.
• Temperature probe, vessel/beaker clamp assembly, vacuum cover and mix vessel, data acquisition/PC control and other features are available as options.
• Mixer and controls are wired and include a cord and plug.
Bill Alhofen, Sales Manager
Charles Ross & Son Company
710 Old Willets Path