Press Release Summary:
Offered 4Â standard sizes and custom configurations, CDWdrives series includesÂ such features as bronze-bushed adapter with tapped bolt circle holes, Over Adjustment safety feature, and hub extension with barring holes. Thru-bore hub configuration, also available, allows long shaft mounting or mounting between bearings. Along with max speed ratings of 200Â or 500 rpm, models 211CDW, 221CDW, 231CDW, and 241CDW offer respective torque capacities of 3,000, 6,000, 12,000, and 23,000 lb-in.
Original Press Release:
Torque Limiters and Limit Switch Kits
CDWdrives ball detent torque limiters are the best of breed. When you really have to protect your equipment and keep down time to a minimum, ball detent torque limiters are your best choice.
You can take equipment protection to a higher level by adding a CDWdrives limit switch kit. Don't let equipment failure turn into an expensive downtime disaster.
WHY BUY A TORQUE LIMITER FROM CDWDRIVES?
• We have thousands running successfully in the field
• Our torque limiters serve customers in many industries
• We stock four popular sizes
• Standard units ship the next day
• We can build and ship custom configurations quickly
• We provide free inspection and maintenance to our customers
• CDWdrives employs experienced engineers and technicians
• We know torque limiters, limit switches and their applications
Call or send CDWdrives an e-mail request to schedule a free on-site consultation with a Carlson-Dimond & Wright, Inc. Engineer. We will evaluate your current equipment and offer our expert advice in the form of an equipment evaluation report. If your current torque limiting system is sound, we will tell you that. If there are problems or potential problems we will report our findings along with our recommendations.