Press Release Summary:
Available in 4 to 12 in. sizes, AXP In-Line Duct Fans feature backward curved centrifugal fan impellers. Having up to 837 cfm airflow capacity, units come with external rotor motor design, pre-wired capacitor and automatic reset thermal overload protection. Operated with 120V input supply in up to 122°F air temperature, fans are suitable for residential, commercial, and light industrial ventilation applications.
Original Press Release:
AXP In-Line Duct Fan
Continental Fan is pleased to introduce a new line of AXP In-Line Duct Fans. These centrifugal in-line fans are designed for residential, commercial, and light industrial ventilation applications. The quiet and efficient backward-curved motorized impeller is capable of developing significant pressure, and the in-line configuration simplifies installation, saving time and money!
AXP fans incorporate a durable UV resistant plastic housing and are available in sizes from 4" thru 12", with airflow capacity up to 837 cfm. Capable of moving airflow through long or complex duct runs, the AXP provides an ideal solution for areas that are hard to heat or cool.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy efficient – speed controllable (optional solid state speed control)
- Fans may be used to supply or exhaust air
- Easy to install - mounting brackets included
- May be mounted in any position
- 120V operation (also available in 220V; contact factory for details)
- Suitable for air temperatures up to 122 F
- Optional pre-wired with 120V power cord (AXP-C)
- Backward curved centrifugal fan impeller, operates at low sound levels
- Overcomes high static pressure, will not stall or overload
- External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
Permanently lubricated ball bearing motors for maintenance-free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Pre-wired capacitor
- Precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
The AXP In-Line Duct Fan, a better AIRFLOW solution from: Continental Fan...better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Jennifer Heerschap, or visit us on the web to view our full line of residential fans https://continentalfan.com/product-category/residential/.
USA - Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
203 Eggert Road,
Buffalo, NY 14215
T: 716-842-0670 • 800-779-4021 • F: 716-842-0611
CANADA – Continental Fan Canada Inc.
12-205 Matheson Blvd E,
Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E3
T: 905-890-6192 • 800-779-4021 • F: 905-890-6193
Contact: Jennifer Heerschap
Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
T: 800-779-4021 Ext: 223