Press Release Summary:
Dual Gooseneck LED Task Light comes with two adjustable 17 in. goosenecks for various positioning options, magnetic base and 4 in. table clamp. This magnetic base makes it suitable for use in workshops, machining centers and garages. LEDs offer 500 lm flicker and ghost-free illumination and on/off button used for toggling between single-lamp and dual-lamp lighting.
Original Press Release:
Dual Gooseneck LED Task Light: Unmatched Versatility
Aven’s Dual Gooseneck LED Task Light with Magnetic Base and 4” Table Clamp is designed for a broad range of applications: workshops, machining centers, warehouses, garages, science labs, factories, and home improvement. The 17” goosenecks bend easily to a countless amount of positions. Both lamps feature an adjustable focus ring, providing spot lighting as well as flush lighting. The On/Off switch can be used to toggle between the lamps for single or dual lamp illumination. Each lamp attachment feature offers extra flexibility with a built-in 4” table clamp to connect to the side of any work bench. The dual magnetic bases attach to any magnetic surface for limitless positioning.
- Powerful, long lasting ultra-bright LEDs provide 500lm of flicker and ghost-free illumination
- Two adjustable 17 inch goosenecks provide unlimited positioning options
- LEDs can be adjusted for flush, even lighting – or pinpoint spot lighting
- On/Off button toggles between the lamps for single-lamp or dual-lamp lighting
- Magnetic bases are ideal for workshops, machining centers, garages, or other environments where metal surfaces are common
- Built-in 4 inch table clamp attaches to most work benches, keeping the device still and secure.
Aven, Inc. manufactures and distributes high-performance optical instruments and precision tools for microscopy, inspection and assembly.
A technology innovator since 1983, Aven is located in a high-tech corridor of Southeast Michigan.