Press Release Summary:
- Offered with two 288-pin DDR4 2400/2666MHz SO-DIMM socket, 1 x VGA, 2 x HDMI and 1 x dual-channel LVDS
- Designed with quad gigabit LAN with multiple USB design
- Suitable for network devices, NAS server, media center and industrial control systems
Original Press Release:
Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, April 2nd, 2019 – Avalue Technology Inc. (TAIEX: 3479-TW), a global industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, is unveiling EMX-C246P, based on Intel® Core™ and Celeron® Processors.
EMX-C246P, an Mini ITX motherboard with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 and Celeron® SoC Processor, it is a Quad Gigabit LAN used Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT industrial motherboard suitable application for Network devices, NAS Server, Media Center, Industrial control systems and other embedded applications. There are a few available industrial motherboard designed with Quad Gigabit LAN with multiple USB design for enhance motherboard performance. By using ECC support CPU with this motherboard can extend product stability.
EMX-C246P main features:
- Intel® LGA1151 Socket Supports 8th Gen. Xeon®, Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® Processors (Max. TDP at 95W)
- Two 288-pin DDR4 2400/2666MHz SO-DIMM Socket, Supports Up to 32GB Max (ECC memory supported by CPU)
- 1 x VGA, 2 x HDMI, 1 x dual-channel LVDS
- 3 x Intel® i210AT & 1 x Intel® i219LM Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 3.1 Gen2, 3 x USB 2.0
- 4 x RS-232, 2 x RS-232/422/485), 16-bit GPIO
- Onboard Infineon SLB9665 TPM 2.0
- 1 x PCI-e x16, 1 x M.2 Key M, 1 x M.2 Key E
- ATX power
About Avalue Technology
Avalue Technology (TAIEX: 3479-TW) is a professional industrial computer manufacturing company, who is dedicated to developing the x86 and RISC architecture products, including embedded computers, single board computers (SBC), Systems-on-Modules/ ETX (SoM/ ETX), industrial motherboards, all-purpose panel PCs,, barebone products, Mobile solutions, Industry 4.0 solutions, Retail solution and various IOT ready products. Having expanded, Avalue offers its expertise on PCB/ Assembly/ BIOS version control and all types of after-sales services. An ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company; Avalue offers assurance to customers in every aspect of business. With headquarter located in Taiwan, Avalue has global subsidiaries, including offices in Shanghai, New Jersey, California and Tokyo. In addition, Avalue Technology operates an extensive distribution network to accommodate and serve customers all around the world.