Press Release Summary:
- Designed for commercial HVAC pumping stations of up to 8 pumps and 16 zones
- Offers sequences for variable-primary, secondary or tertiary pumping system applications
- Compatible with existing building automation systems and pre-programmed for easy installation and set-up
Original Press Release:
Armstrong Unveils New IPS 4000 Controller for Multi- pump Installations with Variable Load Demands
Toronto, March 5, 2019 – Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the release of its new Integrated Pumping System (IPS 4000), an automation solution for commercial HVAC pumping stations of up to 8 pumps and 16 zones.
The new IPS 4000:
- Automates and optimizes multi-pump installations in a range of different plant configurations
- Provides sequences for variable-primary, secondary or tertiary pumping system applications
- Delivers leading energy savings, with patented Parallel SensorlessTM pump staging technology
Pre-configured to leverage the capabilities of Design Envelope, the technology embedded in Armstrong pumps, the new IPS 4000 offers fast and simple setup for the most cost-effective and efficient pump control results. The IPS 4000 is compatible with existing building automation systems and ships pre-programmed for easy installation and set-up.
Commenting on the value provided by the new IPS 4000, Peter Thomsen, Director, Building Systems Solutions, stated, “The new IPS 4000 is a great control and automation solution. In particular, it will add value in any building that has short peak loads or that needs a hybrid solution to provide both Sensorless staging and critical zone sensors.”
About Armstrong Fluid Technology - With over 1000 employees worldwide, operating seven manufacturing facilities on four continents, Armstrong Fluid Technology is known as an innovator in the design, engineering and manufacturing of intelligent fluid flow equipment. With expertise in demand-based control, digitalization, fluid flow, and heat transfer, Armstrong Fluid Technology leads the fluid systems industry, including HVAC, plumbing, and fire safety, providing the most energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions to building professionals and owners around the world.
The energy savings provided by Armstrong solutions support the company’s “2 By 22” initiative - a commitment to reduce GHG among its installed customer base, targeting 2 million tons by the year 2022. The company also issued a challenge to industry participants to set similarly aggressive targets for the same 4-year time-frame. Armstrong has been working with customers to convert existing installations, and the initiative is on pace to reach the target.
Contact: Roger Halligan
H+A International, Inc.
312-332-4650 Ext. 22