Press Release Summary:
Exhibiting corrosion resistance suited for aggressive chemical applications, 430 and 830 Advanced™ FIT pumps offer fluid paths designed for optimal flow rates and manifold flexibility that facilitates installation. Units are designed as direct replacements for existing Wilden 1 Â½ and 2 in.Â advanced pump installations, and bolt-to-bolt and pipe-to-pipe fitÂ for existing fluid-handling piping systemsÂ eliminates repiping requirements. EZ-install and full-stroke PTFE elastomers are available.
Original Press Release:
Wilden® 430 and 830 Advanced(TM) FIT 316 Stainless Steel AODD Pumps Now Available
Grand Terrace, CA – Wilden®, part of PSG®, a Dover Company and a worldwide leader in air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump technology, is pleased to announce the release of 430 and 830 Advanced™ FIT 316 stainless steel AODD pumps. Featuring superior corrosion resistance in aggressive chemical applications, Wilden 430 and 830 Advanced FIT pumps have been specifically designed to be direct replacements for existing Wilden 38 mm (1-1/2”) and 51 mm (2”) Advanced pump installations.
Launched in September 2014, Wilden Advanced FIT pumps feature superior flow rates and easier installation compared to other brands. Advanced FIT pumps precisely “FIT” bolt-to-bolt and pipe-to-pipe in existing fluid-handling piping systems to provide increased performance with no repiping necessary. They have been engineered to be an easy, cost-effective way to enhance and upgrade existing pump performance with superior bolted product containment.
Additional features and benefits of Wilden Advanced FIT AODD pumps include:
• Re-engineered fluid path increases flow rates up to 54% versus current Wilden models
• Exact FIT from bolt-down footprint to inlet and discharge connection heights
• Fewer fasteners and easy accessibility with power tools for faster assembly/disassembly and shorter downtime
• Labor-saving manifold flexibility to assist in tight-fitting installations
• Fast ROI, reduced installation costs with no repiping
• Bolted configuration for superior product containment with NPT or BSPT threads or ANSI or DIN flanges
• Exceptional performance for abrasive applications
• Higher flow rates translate into increased productivity and profitability
• Longest Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR) for lower maintenance costs
• Available with the Pro-Flo X™ or Pro-Flo® SHIFT Air Distribution Systems (ADS)
• Available with EZ-install and full-stroke PTFE elastomers
Wilden is part of PSG®, for more information visit www.wildenpump.com.
About Wilden Pump and Engineering:
Jim Wilden revolutionized the pumping industry when he invented the air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump in 1955. Since then, Wilden AODD pumps have proven to be trustworthy solutions to pumping applications in a wide variety of industries. Wilden pumps are part of PSG®, a Dover company, and manufactured in Grand Terrace, CA.
Carrie Halle, Director of Global Marketing
630-282-7338 or Carrie.Halle@psgdover.com
Darren Wight, VP Media & Publicity
DeanHouston (agency for PSG)
513-280-0047 or email@example.com