Press Release Summary:
UL/CSA-listed ECG Antenna Rotators have precision cut, hardened-steel gears, one-piece, cast-aluminum housing, for strength in high stress areas, large bearings surfaces, and reinforced mast for lateral load support. Ball bearing is provided for thrust load. Water-tight seal and fully lubricated drive train withstand high winds and harsh weather extremes. Indicator accurately shows orientation of antenna.
Original Press Release:
NTE Electronics Offers ECG(R) Antenna Rotators
Bloomnfield, NJ --- With the acquisition of ECG, NTE Electronics, Inc. has expanded its vast product line to include ECG Antenna Rotators. This durable, precision-built rotator is designed to turn and accurately position even the largest TV/FM antenna, ensuring the best possible TV picture and FM reception.
Some of the features include:
- Precision cut steel gears hardened for long service life
- Rugged, one-piece cast aluminum housing designed for greatest strength in high stress areas
- Large bearing surfaces and strong, reinforced mast for lateral load support
- Ball bearing provided for thrust (vertical) load
- High torque - easily handles largest TV/FM antenna arrays
- Built to take high winds and harsh weather- extremes
- Water-tight seal, fully lubricated drive train
- Completely automatic control: indicator accurately shows orientation of antenna
- Control designed for smoother, quieter operation
- UL and CSA listed
NTE remains committed to offer their customers the widest range of products with unparalleled service. The company supplies the highest quality private label semiconductors, relays, capacitors, resistors and hook-up wire along with such well known brands as: Spectrol-U.K. and P.E.C.-Canada potentiometers,
trimmers and dials, KILO machined aluminum knobs and dials, Amphenol RF interconnect products, Kester solder products, Unicom structured cabling systems, Jovial Test Equipment and most recently ECG® aerosol chemicals, butane/electric soldering & heat products, test equipment and surge suppressor
outlet strips. For complete product information, visit their website at www.nteinc.com. You'll have access to all NTE catalogs including technical specs and the extensive distributor-network listings, as well as NTE's free download of their cross reference software, QUICKCross(TM).
For more information, call 800-631-1250 or 973-748-5089 today.