Nickel plated brass compact fittings suitable for harsh industrial, food and beverage, petrochemical, waste water, salt water and other corrosive applications. The new compact design is up to 20% smaller and 35% lighter than standard SEALTITE® fittings making them ideal for tight spaces. Available in both Standard (NPT) and Metric (ISO) threads, trade sizes 3/8" - 2".
• Nickel-plated brass fitting, has a four-piece construction consisting of a gland nut, sealing ring, high-tensile grounding cone, and body
• Excellent corrosion resistance, strength, and durability
• IP 66/67 rated when installed with approved conduit and tightened to UL 514B torque specifications
• Approved for both exposed and concealed locations. Rated for temperature ranges -49°F to +221°F (-45°C to + 105°C)
• Suitable for use in hazardous locations per NEC Articles 501 Class I Div. 2, Article 502 Class II Div. 1 2, Article 503 Class III Div. 1 2
RoHS WEEE COMPLIANT
U.L. LISTED / C.S.A. CERTIFIED
Anamet Electrical, Inc.
1000 Broadway Ave East
Mattoon, IL. 61938
Customer Service: 1-800-230-3718
7:00am - 5:00pm Central Time
FIND US ON THE WEB - WWW.ANACONDASEALTITE.COM