ADI demonstrating software-defined radio platforms, sensor fusion reference designs and GSPS data converter compatibility with Xilinx® FPGA design platforms.
NORWOOD, Mass. — Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) is participating in Avnet Inc.’s X-fest 2014 technical training events and demonstrating rapid prototyping platforms for software-defined radio (SDR), GSPS data acquisition solutions and RF signal processing components that are compatible with Xilinx, Inc. FPGAs (field-programmable gate arrays). X-fest is a series of free, full-day educational seminars for embedded systems engineers who are interested in understanding how to integrate real-world solutions with Xilinx-based FPGA design platforms.
As an X-fest 2014 platinum sponsor, Analog Devices is collaborating with Xilinx and MathWorks, Inc. to present training materials and showcase technology demonstrations in 37 cities in the United States, Europe and Asia from September through February 2015. Watch the action at X-fest 2014 with Analog Devices:
• Register for Avnet’s X-fest here: https://www.weboom.com/avnetxfest/.
• Find ADI hardware description language (HDL) interface code, device drivers and reference designs for integration with Xilinx ecosystems and tools: http://wiki.analog.com/resources/alliances/xilinx.
• Connect with engineers and FPGA and SDR experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/welcome.
At X-fest 2014, ADI is demonstrating a variety of new solutions supporting FPGA connectivity:
• Rapid prototyping platforms showcasing ADI’s RF Agile Transceiver™ ICs for SDR
• Circuits from the Lab® reference designs demonstrating various sensor measurements and communications protocols used to transmit the data
• Rapid prototyping platforms featuring ADI’s GSPS (giga sample per second) data converters for high speed data acquisition
• Clocking and powering multiple rails within complex FPGA systems
Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal processing technologies, Analog Devices offers a broad analog product portfolio to complement Xilinx FPGAs, including A/D and D/A converters, sensors, audio and video products and RF ICs. During X-fest, ADI engineers will show embedded designers how they can more easily connect ADI’s analog components to Xilinx FPGA platforms through the use of FMC (FPGA mezzanine cards) boards, FMC interposers and Pmod™ I/O development boards.
About Analog Devices, Inc.
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the SP 500 Index. www.analog.com.
Analog Devices Inc.
Bob Olson, 781-937-1666
Andrew MacLellan, 617-897-8270