Continental Fan's AMI Motorized Axial Fans feature superior performance in a compact design. They are ideally suited to applications where space is limited. The unique coupling of motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
Superbly crafted and precision balanced, AMI Fans are completely speed controllable. Both motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating "heat sink" with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling. Near zero speeds can be achieved using solid-state speed controls.
• Heavy gauge steel painted black
• Open blade, also available in ring or panel designs
• 115 or 230 VAC single phase 60 Hz operation
• For 50 Hz operation or other voltages – consult factory
• Speed controllable, single phase PSC motor
• IP44 motor protection, Class F insulation
• Permissible ambient temperature range: -40 F to 158 F
• UL CE approved
• Matching capacitors available
• Standard airflow configurations
• For reverse airflow configuration – consult factory
• Sizes: 170 mm to 300 mm
• Capacities: 300 cfm to 1,700 cfm
For more information contact Bruce Gover, or visit us on the web to view our full line of OEM Solutions Custom Fans.
USA - Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
203 Eggert Road,
Buffalo, NY 14215
CANADA – Continental Fan Canada Inc.
12-205 Matheson Blvd E,
Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E3